915 Montgomery Ave
Opened in 1959
Closed in 1968
by 2 people
Langerman's Luau operated from roughly 1959-1968 by Harry Langerman, who may have also had other locations. Langerman was inspired to decorate with items from Polynesia after being stationed in the South Pacific during the war. Like many restaurants of the day, they were outfitted by Oceanic Arts
. The restaurant included the Outrigger Room and Kontiki Bar.
This location appears to now be a small office building.